Monday, August 27, 2012

Weigh in time!

I missed weighing in last Thursday. I though it would make more since to weigh in on Mondays. I'm very happy with my weight loss so far.

Starting Weight- 225
Current Weight- 217.
 Goal Weight 125.

I'm now down 8 lbs from my starting weight. My little guy starts preschool 4 days a week from 12 until 3:30. Today will be his first day. I plan on heading to the park and the trails and getting in a good walk, and trying for some brief jogging.

I'm feeling pretty good on the Phentermine. I haven't had an incredible surge of energy like I thought I would, but it's a little easier to make it through the day. It has worked amazingly at curbing my hunger. I've been doing extremely well at sticking to around 1200 calories a day, and getting in at least 8 glasses of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment