Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The start to success

So I've been doing good at sticking to my diet plan for the most part this last week. I've also been doing a little working out. Slowly getting a little more accomplished at Day 1 of the 30 Day shred. And I've also done some major walking. Today I went to the dr. to talk to her about my weight gain. In the last week thanks to a lot of hard work I've dropped 5 lbs. She says that I'm doing everything right. She prescribed phentermine for me, which I will start tomorrow. I will update on here as much as possible so I can let other people know how phentermine is working for me. I'll also post about how it makes me feel as well, and any side effects I may have. Hopefully it'll work great and I won't have any bad side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment