Thursday, August 16, 2012

And it starts

After a lot of thinking and a lot of time. I KNOW that I desperately need to lose weight. The big problem for me is that I don't really know how. In the last week I've really changed my eating habits, but I know that I still have a long ways to go. I started on my actual diet today. I supplemented two of my meals for Slim Fast shakes. I did snack on more popsicles and beef jerky than I should have. Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow is day one to a new me. I know that I've said it before, but this time I'm determined to stick to it. I have to. This is not how I want to live my life.

I've decided that I'm going to try the Body by Vi again. I did not like the taste of the shakes, but I've realized that I can deal with it if it's going to help me to lose all of this weight. I'm also going to be doing the 30 Day Shred. I've tried it before and I failed. I can't make it through the first day. I will just keep doing day 1 until I can complete it. I have to do this to make a better life for my children. I don't want to be scared that I'm going to have a heart attack at any time because I'm so overweight.

Today I'm officially putting my weight out there. Something that I've never done. Something that I'm afraid for even my own children to see. And I'm sure that if any of my family sees this post they'll be gossiping about it. I hope that one day I will be able to look back and this weight will be just a bad phase of my body. I hope that I can shed it.

When I entered my height and weight into the BMI  calculator I wasn't surprised by the devastating news it gave me.  42.5 = Heavily Overweight.  My current weight is more than it's been in my entire life. 99 lbs more than it was when I was 9 months pregnant. My goal weight would be 115. My current weight is 225. That means that I have 110 pounds to lose. That means that I have a LOT of work ahead of me. So on to my first official weigh in posting:


Goal Weight- 115 pounds.
Current Weight- 225 pounds

Each Thursday I will weigh in and post my weight loss. I really hope that I can see some significant loss each week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment