I've been thinking of what kind of resolution I want for the new year. New Years Resolutions never seem to work for me. They tend to be an all or nothing kind of deal. So instead I've decided to make a list of things I want to work on. It's a work in progress.
1. Be more considerate of my husband.
2. Preschool with Cam 3 days a week in our classroom.
3. Declutter- each day I need to take at least 10 solid minutes to do some decluttering
4. Try at least 1 new recipe a week. Either one that I find, or one that I create myself.
5. Have a game night with my kids AND husband once a week.
6. Take time to sew at least once a week.
It's only the 3rd, but I haven't failed yet. lol. I decided to start my decluttering in my sewing closet. For awhile now I've been wanting to get the game Guesstures. Well I guess I bought this game already and had completely forgotten about it. I discovered it in a box in the sewing closet. I can't tell you how excited that made me. Big score for the new year goals!